Many people question every day how life is for people in other parts of the world.  The purpose of this site is to better inform you about the conditions of children’s lives in Germany.  You will find out in this site that Germany is the way it is today due to its very unstable history.  We hope you learn something new about children in Germany from our site, so continue on.

Germany is a key member of Europe’s economic, political, and defense organazations, since it is the most populous nation in Europe.  Of Germany’s 80 million people, only about 91% of them are German.  The remaining 9% is divided between Turkish, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, and Spanish people.  The German government is a Federal Republic.  Germany’s economy has become one of the slowest growing economies in Europe, but its sheer size still makes it Europe’s largest economy.


Comments are closed.