Amb. Prince Nwankwo is a Peace Ambassador, WLF Ambassador2020 at World Literacy Foundation, YALI Ambassador at Young African Leaders Initiative, Green Champion/Ambassador, Lecturer: Department of Computer Engineering; Federal Polytechnic, Oko (Anambra State, Nigeria), founder Prince Technology and Community Development Foundation, and one of the young African best inventors with over 50 technological inventions.
History was made on Thursday 6 August 2020 at National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) South-East Zonal Headquarters, Nnewi (Anambra State, Nigeria) as Ambassador Prince Nwankwo showcased his amazing Technological inventions to “Senate committee members on Science & Technology” during their familiarization visit.
It was indeed a great privilege and honour for Amb. Prince Nwankwo to showcase his technological inventions in the presence of
the chairperson Senate Committee on Science and Technology: distinguished Senator Mrs. Uche Ekwunife – Iyom (Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District), Distinguished Senate Committee Members, DG/ECO National Board for Technology Incubation – Engr. Dr. Mohammed Jibrin, management and staff of National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI)/Technology Incubation Centre, Nnewi, and other dignitaries present.
The inventions showcased by Amb. Prince Nwankwo includes the following:
- Automatic Fan Speed Regulator using Voice Command or an App running on Mobile Phone.
- Home Appliances Control System using Voice Command or an App running on Mobile Phone.
- Automatic Door Opener using Fingerprint Recognition Technology.
- Automatic Door Opener using Mobile Phone (DTMF Technology).
- Intelligent Mobile Robot with obstacle avoidance.
- Digital Information display (GSM programmed) with Temperature, Humidity, Date, and Time display, among other inventions.
It was a huge success as the Senate committee members, led by distinguished Senator Mrs. Uche Ekwunife (Iyom) were suitably impressed with the display of ingenuity from Amb. Prince Nwankwo. Prince is looking forward to working with Nigerian government, Ministry of Science and Technology, Senate committee on Science and Technology, Nigerians in Diaspora Organization (NIDO), National Board for Technology Incubation, and Technology Incubation centres across the federation to achieve the following:
- Develop his numerous technological inventions to better the lives of Nigerians (Africans).
- Develop Science and Technology to fuel economic growth in Nigeria (Africa).
- Develop low and middle Cadre manpower to meet the need of HI – Tech industries in Nigeria (Africa).
- Inspire the next generation of business leaders, science scholars, artisans, and secondary school science students; to be distinct and establish outstanding businesses and technological inventions that can compete globally.
Contact: Phone: +2348063572001 E-mail:email@example.com, Website: www. princetechfoundation.com