The Chairman´s remark was contained in a circular sent to Heritage Media central news room in Germany. He specifically expressed joy, in his words “the declaration has showed patriotism and total commitment of the Nigerian diaspora to promoting peace, democracy, the rule of law, human rights and the safety and security of all Nigerians before, during and after the 2019 election. I thank everybody who worked tirelessly at the background to help facilitate this joint Declaration.
He thanked all the diaspora leaders that signed the declaration.
The following including the following;
- Hon. Kenneth Gbandi, Chairman (Nigerians in Diaspora Organization Continental Europe)
- Dr. (Arc) Hudson Uruejoma, President (Association for Good Governance Netzwerk) Vienna Austria AGGN
- Chief Peter Mozie, Global Chairman (All Nigerian Nationals in Diaspora ) ANNID
- Engr. Edgar Ekuerhare,Executive Director Europe (Buhari Campaign Organisation) APC
- Chief Akogun Banji Ojo, Director General (ATIKU-OBI EUROPE MOVEMENT /Director General PDP Presidential Campaign Council Europe
- Victor Ayog Iyinbor,European Coordinator (AAC)
- Malam Aminu Sule,UK Representative (YES Party)
- Dr Philip Idaewor, Chairman (APC UK Chapter)
- Engr Mackwin Maton, Chairman (PDP UK)
- Ambassador Stephen Adeayo Tella, Chairman (APC Spain Chapter)
- Mohammed Olanrewaju Balogun, Chairman (APC France Chapter)
- Chief Victor Lamai,Chairman (PDP Europe, Ireland)
- Olalekan Lombrado Ogunwede, Chairman (APC Germany Chapter)
- Hon. Ambassador Ayoola Lawal, Chairman (APC Scandinavian Chapter)
- Niyi Aderibigbe, Chairman (Buhari Osinbajo Campaign group) APC Poland Chapter
The full text of the Communiqué titled attached.
Heritge Media Network Germany